>Microsoft Cloud Services
Microsoft Office 365 – With Office 365, Microsoft delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping you to save time, money and free up valued resources. Office 365 is simple to use and easy to administer—all backed by the robust security and guaranteed reliability you expect from a world-class service provider.
Get your FREE 30 day trial of Office 365 started now – Start my Free Office 365 Trial
Windows InTune™ – Windows Intune™ helps you manage and secure computers in your environment through a combination of Windows cloud services and upgrade licensing. Windows Intune delivers cloud-based management and security capabilities through a single web-based administrative console. With Windows Intune, you can manage computers from almost anywhere.
Get your FREE YEAR of Windows InTune™ Service now – Get my Free Year of Windows InTune™ Started
Cloud applications (aka Software as a Service) is a software distribution model that hosts and makes applications available to users via the internet. There are a number of advantages to this operating model including:
- Users can access proprietary and commercial applications with most internet devices.
- Compatibility and Collaboration – all users are on the same software version
- Security – updates and patch management are centrally controlled and globally applied
- Ease of administration – installation and maintenance is no longer required at the individual client level
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity – cloud hosting redundancy removes the risk of company data center failure while global access means your employees can work virtually anywhere in the event of a disruption preventing access to company offices
Voice over IP affords numerous sophisticated telephony options previously only available to larger companies. All of the benefits of a PBX can be yours without the physical infrastructure and cost of traditional solutions, including, but not limited to:
- Integrated Voice Response
- Recorded alerts and easily customizable hold messages
- Skills-based Routing
- Intelligent Call-flow Architecture
- Sophisticated telephony reports at the macro and micro levels